Upromise is a service that helps families earn extra money for education. The company was launched in April 2001 to help make a college education more attainable. It's a service that helps members jump start their college savings or pay down student loans by buying groceries at Festival. Members earn 1-25% back on qualified everyday spending when shopping online, eating out, purchasing travel or with other transactions.
Articles in this section
- Where can I find meal ideas?
- When is Boofest?
- When is Pumpkin Blowout?
- What is UPromise?
- What is your Coupon Policy?
- Do you have double coupons?
- What are your holiday store hours?
- Does Festival have car charging stations?
- Can we use the Brat Stand?
- What is the availability of baggers?