In support of our communities, Festival Foods allows occasional access to our cart lobby area for fundraising. In order to keep the area safe and available for all groups, Festival Foods requires that each group comply with the following rules:
1. Our Cart Lobby is only to be used by Salvation Army Red Kettle Drive, Boy Scouts, Girl Scouts, local nonprofit sales and DAV/ VFW Poppy Sales. Festival Foods reserves the right to deny approval to any group. We do not allow sales for a single beneficiary.
2. All products for sale must be approved by the Store Director.
3. Upon arrival, check in at the Service Counter. A manager will explain the procedure and where to locate items your group may need during the day. After you unload the items you brought, park ALL vehicles in our associate parking areas. The stalls are located on far ends or sides of lots and buildings, and have blue or white lines across the front of the stalls. Saving parking spaces for shoppers is important to us, so please reinforce this with your group.
4. Your group is responsible for any signage, tables, chairs and table cloths needed. Please note that we have a No Solicitation policy in place. Guests cannot be approached and sales must be passive- no shouting at or harassing our shoppers.
5. Appropriate attire must be worn by each person in the cart lobby area. We are a family-orientated facility, so please dress appropriately. It is recommended to wear clothing or a uniform with your group’s name.
6. Please leave the area clean. If you spill, wipe it up or ask the Service Desk for assistance.
Any questions about the cart lobby area MUST be asked prior to signing and turning in the contract. You and your group are responsible for knowing everything listed above. You will be asked to leave if you do not comply. Your group is responsible for the cost of any damage to the cart lobby or other people/property. Any items not bought at Festival Foods must to be approved by a Festival Foods Manager before it may be sold in the cart lobby area.
Festival Foods, their associates and their affiliates are not liable for any loss, injury, theft or damage that occurs as a result of or while your group is using the cart lobby. Your group is responsible for running a clean area.