- 1915 Organic Cold Pressed Juice (refrigerated organic section of the Produce Department)
- Telula Cold Pressed Juices (Natural and Organic Department by other shelf-stable juices and beverages)
- These make 12 oz. juice (1 serving) – find printable recipes here
- Green Goddess: 3 stalks celery, ½ cucumber, 1 apple (seeds removed), 1 pear (seeds removed)
- Ginger Zinger: 2 apples (seeds removed), 4 carrots, ½ inch fresh ginger, ¼ lemon (peel & seeds removed)
- Cucumber Cooler: ¼ ripe cantaloupe (cut into chunks), 2 celery stalks, ½ cucumber
- Tropi-Kale Juice: 1 cup pineapple, 4 kale leaves, 1 ripe banana
- More juice recipes found here.
- Juicers often come with a recipe booklet. If you’re juicer came with recipes, try them. They’re designed specifically for your juicer.
- We recommend starting with the juicer you have.
- If you find you like juicing and want to get the most nutrients/fiber from your fruits and veggies, then we’d recommend a masticating juicer.