When you see a weight difference, the ‘missing’ weight is actually in the packaging and the liquid in the soaker pad and tray. During our packaging process, we remove the weight of our dry packaging materials (soaker pad, tray, label and wrap) and they are not included in the final weight of the product. These are referred to as “dry tare,” which includes the packaging and not the loss of any liquid (blood/purge) absorbed into the materials.
Articles in this section
- Where can I find meal ideas?
- When is Boofest?
- When is Pumpkin Blowout?
- What is UPromise?
- What is your Coupon Policy?
- Do you have double coupons?
- What are your holiday store hours?
- Does Festival have car charging stations?
- Can we use the Brat Stand?
- What is the availability of baggers?