You are able to add products to your online order from our Weekly Ad page or from our Shop page. The Weekly Ad page lets you view our sale items for the week (our ad breaks on Wednesday) using two different views (Page View and Grid View). “Page View” is a clickable PDF that allows you to hover over the products to add them to your shopping list or cart. “Grid View” is a grid format that displays the individual sale items in order of popularity. To shop for products not on sale, please go to the Shop page. Here you will be able to shop by departments and see all of our available products.
Articles in this section
- Can I add products to my online order after I’ve placed it?
- Will your online prices match your in-store prices?
- How do the coupons from the Weekly Ad get applied to my online order?
- How long does it take for my order to be fulfilled?
- Are all products sold in stores available online?
- What methods of payment are accepted online?
- Why do I see duplicate charges on my account?
- Do you have an app?
- How can I change between views when browsing products?
- How do I add products to my online order?