Instacart has a concept called “replacement items.” The personal shoppers select an item that is comparable to the original based on brand, flavor, size, nutrition and price. They then confirm these “replacement items” with you before checking out.
Articles in this section
- Do you offer delivery?
- When will delivery be available where I live?
- Which products are available with delivery?
- What services will be offered through Instacart?
- How fast does Instacart deliver?
- What are the Instacart delivery hours?
- Who does the shopping and delivery for Instacart?
- How does Instacart deal with “out-of-stock” products?
- Do I tip my delivery driver?
- Can alcohol be delivered?