A registered dietitian is an expert in nearly everything related to diet and nutrition. While dietitians work in a variety of settings, the dietitian team at Festival Foods is here to serve as your nutrition resource for your specialized nutrition needs. Whether it's help with locating specific products, nutrition information, developing better-for-you recipes for you and your family, or providing education on complex nutrition concepts, we are dedicated to providing quality services and education to the communities we serve.
Articles in this section
- What is a registered dietitian?
- Where can I find recipes that I’ve seen on TV?
- I want to lose weight. What should I eat?
- How do I get my kids to eat healthier meals?
- Where can I find delicious recipes that are better for me?
- Do you have the nutrition information for your in-house made products?
- Do you offer gluten free and allergen-friendly products?
- Are Festival Foods Deli and Meat Departments allergen-free?
- Do you carry gluten free items in your Bakery Department?
- Do you carry gluten free items in your Deli and Meat Departments?