When you add products or make product changes to your order, another pre-authorized charge will be added to your order. These charges are held by your bank and will fall off 24–72 hours after your order is complete and the correct amount is charged.
Articles in this section
- Can I add products to my online order after I’ve placed it?
- Will your online prices match your in-store prices?
- How do coupons from the Weekly Ad and special promotions get applied to my online order?
- How long does it take for my order to be fulfilled?
- What methods of payment are accepted online?
- Why do I see duplicate charges on my account?
- Do you have an app?
- How can I change between views when browsing products?
- How do I add products to my online order?
- How do you know what products I want when ordering online?
Article is closed for comments.