When you add products or make product changes to your order, another pre-authorized charge will be added to your order. These charges are held by your bank and will fall off 24–72 hours after your order is complete and the correct amount is charged.
Articles in this section
- Will your online prices match your in-store prices?
- How do coupons from the weekly ad and special promotions get applied to my Click N Go order?
- How long does it take for my order to be fulfilled?
- What methods of payment are accepted online?
- Why do I see duplicate charges on my account for my Click N Go order?
- Can I pay with a gift card for my Click N Go order?
- What is the provisional hold on my card?
- Do I pay online or when I pick up my online order?
- How can I track my order?
- Can I call in an order for pick up?